The website was prepared by the Centre for Thoughts of John Paul II and City of Warsaw to enable online applications for the City of Warsaw scholarships. There are five different scholarships available; all of them have different forms for applicants. The main goal was to modify them to be more understandable and accessible for possibly the widest group of people.
- an audit of the website before it was released public
- recommendations for accessibility improvements
- user experience workshops with creators of particular scholarship forms
- a second audit of the website (check of implementation of accessibility fixes and UX fixes
- declaration of accessibility of the website.
It is the second project for the Centre for Thoughts of John Paul II.
Read more about cooperation with the Centre for Thoughts of John Paul II.
Link to the case study of the first project: click here.
|Client||The Centre for the Thought of John Paul II, City of Warsaw|
|Accessibility auditor||Katarzyna Małecka|